I am often asked about my daily habits for staying calm, focused and centered no matter the circumstance. Without fail, my morning routine is what guides me and helps me tap into my inner guidance system.
1. The first 30 minutes I have my coffee in silence and chill with my dog
2. 30-minute workout or walk
2. Meditate for 20 minutes
3. Write my goal/affirmations/gratitude and get emotionally connected to them.
4. I write out any insights or inspiration/3 things I can do toward my goal today.
5. I commit to doing one thing that brings me joy (spa, having my favorite vanilla tea, watching the birds, etc…)
When I follow this routine, I am ready to tackle any challenge, I am more focused and overall I just feel like I have more control over my day.
If you commit to doing these 5 things every day, first thing in the morning when your brain is fresh your life and results in every area of your life will start to shift in a positive way.
I hope this simple routine inspires you to try this out or experiment with some similar ideas.
How do you get focused in the morning? Do you have a morning or evening routine? I’d love to hear your thoughts.